Thread: Need better ways to earn gold and boosts -- or else stop making the levels impossible

Angry Need better ways to earn gold and boosts -- or else stop making the levels impossible

I have loved Words of Wonder, but I am about to quit playing.
    Level 349 is just determined to stop me in every possible way.
    Other games that I play have options for earning gold and boosts. Yours are so expensive and difficult to obtain that it is not even worth it. You would keep more players if you made the game fun. It has ceased to be fun when a level is impossible. Since I can go no further I will quit playing. Very bummed, because the game has been a lot of fun up to this point. If you think you'll make more money by forcing people to spend a lot to get their boosts, you're wrong. You'll make more by having more happy players who stay with you because they are having a great time. I suggest you make it a whole lot easier to earn gold and boosts, or else stop making the levels impossible to beat.

Level 349

Quote Originally Posted by June Leland Wiegert View Post
    Other games that I play have options for earning gold and boosts. Yours are so expensive and difficult to obtain that it is not even worth it. You would keep more players if you made the game fun. It has ceased to be fun when a level is impossible. Since I can go no further I will quit playing. Very bummed, because the game has been a lot of fun up to this point. If you think you'll make more money by forcing people to spend a lot to get their boosts, you're wrong. You'll make more by having more happy players who stay with you because they are having a great time. I suggest you make it a whole lot easier to earn gold and boosts, or else stop making the levels impossible to beat.
    i AM QUITTING ALSO.....LEVEL 349 IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY ANYTHING WHICH I WILL NOT DO.....I HAVE TRIED ABOUT 200 GAMES TO NO AVAIL.....IT WAS FUN UP UNTIL NOW.....I AM UNABLE TO EARN GOLD IN MY AREA. I QUIT.....

level 349 impossible

Quote Originally Posted by June Leland Wiegert View Post
    count me in also. most levels will "let" you win after many tries. this one is just too frustrating. i also give up.

I agree with June Leland Wiegert. We used to earn boost and gold but no longer. I don't consider the game challenging as much as frustrating when it is impossible to pass a level without spending money I am on Level 474 now and I will probably play it a few more times and then quit the game for good. No longer stimulating and challenging; now frustrating and very stressful. Also, why does it keep asking permission to send requests to players when I have checked the box to send that player requests without asking. This is a recent problem.