Thread: Have to watch ad every time I start game, long term daily player.

Have to watch ad every time I start game, long term daily player.

Every time I load game I have to watch an ad, this just started yesterday. Prior to that I can't tell you the last time I had to sit through an ad. I play everyday and I make in game purchases almost everyday. Does anyone else have this problem or has anyone else heard anything about it? Also from time to time the ad will play during game play if game is idle for a few (no more then two-three) minutes.
    Last edited by Cheech Kramer; 03-08-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Additional related problem detected.

The simple solution to your ad problem is to get an ad blocker add-on for your browser. They're free to use

I had an ad blocker but disabled it for this game about 6 months ago in order to watch the video's for city spree spins. But never once until yesterday did I see an ad before loading. Now ads just pop up randomly and above the ad it states "Any in game purchase disable this ad for 45 days." I've made many purchases but still I see the ads.

Sherri Allen
    Hey Cheech,

Could you please submit a support ticket with your transaction dates? You shouldn't be seeing ads if you've made any transactions for 45 days. You can submit a support ticket at the following link:

http://rockyou.zendesk.com/home

OR

http://citygirl.rockyou.com/Login.aspx

Thanks!

Yes I will do that, thank you. Just to be clear the in game purchase, would that be a purchase of anything in the shops?

Sherri Allen
    Cheech,

An in-game purchase of Gold, Glam, Coins, from the 'Purchase Panel' or one of our regular Gold sales, Bonus Bundles, or Combo Sales will disable the ads for 45 days.

-Sherri

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri Allen View Post
    Cheech,

An in-game purchase of Gold, Glam, Coins, from the 'Purchase Panel' or one of our regular Gold sales, Bonus Bundles, or Combo Sales will disable the ads for 45 days.

-Sherri
    That is rude of them to put that annoying ad up in the game without adding any "close" button to the popup! I am poor! It makes me feel very frustrated and pressured to spend real money that i don't have! This will cause players to quit the game! I am sorry, but i am being bluntly honest here.