Thread: Nick: Ask me (almost) anything.

Nick: Ask me (almost) anything.

Hey Scramblers.

I'm sure some of you have wondered "Who is that person"?

Well, now's your opportunity to find out. I'll leave this thread open, and you can ask any question you want. Some thing I just can't answer, but everything else...here's your chance.

I will be the first to break in this thread. Hey there. So I have two facebook accounts. My other facebook account was for just Kitchen scramble friends. But my personal account I actually got up higher in level of the game. So I play more on my personal. Anyway I have more friends for KS on my other account than I do on my personal. So I am not sure if this has something to do with the fact that this account has more lives to play on it. On my personal account ( the one with less friends) I can only reach the max of 50 lives before I have to wait on the timer for more to play. And after using up all my gifts. So my question is, Why do I have so many lives on my other account? but can't get more than 50 on the other?
    Below is an image of what it shows KitchenScrambleLIVES.jpg

Another question is For over a year and a half, I have just given up on the fact that this game will never play on Google Chrome. it did when I first started. But it doesn't now. It just reloads on the ingredients screen over and over. I play in firefox, but it does stutter a lot. Especially when I have to watch the videos.
    I have updated java. I have windows 10.

And for my final question... What is the point of getting more than 100 lives from friends if you are only allowed 50 to play before reaching a gift limit? I wish the account I played on the most was the one with over 100 lives on it. It is very frustrating I have to set my addiction to KS aside and wait for 1 live every 5 minutes. And it takes 10 lives to play one game. Can we suggest now that we have more players we can have an extension.. on how many lives we can have?? Like above 50? And WHY does my old account have more than 50! please I know this is a lot to answer. But it would be useful!
    thank you kindly

Danielle Sapienza

Please Vote Guys

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY SCHOOL
    IT'S TO HELP WITH OUR GRADUATION BALL
    YOUR VOTE WILL GO A LONG WAY

https://foto-app.appspot.com/app/fot...75140607885312
    ^^LINK^^
    ALSO FEEL FREE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE TOO, THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE

i am trying to play and it's telling me about browsers to use and i am using chrome can any help me with this