Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello my name is Marius! Your Gardens of Time Community Manager!

help?

I cannot get on to the game MOST of the time and when I can get it to open for me I cannot make it larger because you need 125 gold, so I cannot really get ahead in the game anymore. This was my all time favorite on line game and now I cannot play it. Is there any help for me?

I have now been able to play 3 days in a row! Why can't we buy the additional garden space with coins like in the past? please......

We are in need of a gold sale. Our supply is running low due to making so many purchases for the new amazing dragon & griffin items. Can you help with this please?

We have gold sale randomly. Please check the game regularly for any sale available.

como votar no concurso atual naõ consigo vê-lo

Ir para Gardens of Time Fan Page e votar.

You supposedly did maintenance in the game to fix issues. To date mine seems to be worse. Trying to do challenges is a nightmare as the game keeps crashing/freezing and that is if I am lucky for the game to load. This usually takes several attempts. Also freezes when you use you 60 energy and need to reload. I can see why new players are giving up on it and some of us old time players are also leaving or considering leaving. When will it be fixed?

My name is Rosalind and I play I cannot play on level 28 on the main scenes what do I Have to do.

Hello Rosalind,

Please submit a ticket to our support team and they will get back to you. Please include as much as much information as possible for them to help you further.

I totally agree with Janet. I have been playing for the last five years both online and through Facebook. This game that I love is getting way too expensive and time consuming. I hope something can be done about it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast