Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello my name is Marius! Your Gardens of Time Community Manager!

When will we be able to move past the level 500 limitation? When will we get another valuable 1x1 item that is worth more than the current White Rose Bush?

Guess I had the wrong glasses on...Time-lab is as hard as always, LOL.
    Last edited by Akinom Garden; 01-19-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Janet! I will add this to my list as priority.

Note: The time lab elements drops are set to drop more than 50% of the time! The odds are in your favor! It's really just luck of the draw, just like flipping a coin. Random probability is sometimes confusing.
    lmao, no! labs are in rockyou favor because the only way to play is to pay with real cash money, so I don't play the labs. Or the stamps. What are those and can they go away? No one plays the stamps so they're just an annoyance on the activity bar. Something that will never go away.

While I'm at it, could richard and the annoying gnome request go away? I've played for hours in lulu's garden and never gotten the gnome. Since it's clear I will never get the gnome, I stopped playing that nonsense MONTHS ago, but richard is still at the top of the activity bar insisting I take Spring Break and find a gnome. It's not going to happen, so could he go away too, please?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kathlyn S. Starbuck; 01-30-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Bush View Post
    When will we be able to move past the level 500 limitation? When will we get another valuable 1x1 item that is worth more than the current White Rose Bush?
    The Spectator Stand in Artifacts is worth 124,000plus. Not pretty at all, but worth the most per space it occupies.

Is anyone else's game stuck loading right now? I haven't been able to play since the day before yesterday because I can't get past the beta screen loading the game. I can play on my mobile (which I hate), but not on my desktop which is frustrating. I can't find any information about the game being offline for an update, so I feel like I'm the only one who can't play right now. Is this the case?

Kathlyn There are a few steps to try : clean cache, history from browser, if you're using Chrome there's been a recent update check that you downloaded it by going to the "about chrome" here chrome://help/ (classics). You can also try loading the game by clicking the game post of a neighbor, or going to the game page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GardensofTime abd clicking the big blue button "Play now on facebook"

And I read you post above, there's another item that has even higher reputation than the spectator stands, the "White Rose Bush", a decoration that takes 3 days to build (currently on page 2 of decorations)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathlyn S. Starbuck View Post
    The Spectator Stand in Artifacts is worth 124,000plus. Not pretty at all, but worth the most per space it occupies.
    Thanks for the reply, but actually the White Rose Bush is the current highest value item for the garden at 151,630.

MARIUS: Can you please give us some idea on what the hold-up is with increasing the max level to beyond 500, and for the new max point item to succeed the white rose bush?

Hello Marius

1. I have been a GOT player since way back and have tried numerous times to get my old stuff back (including my gold) but alas I have now had to start all over! If you could find my old inventory and add to my stuff now that would be great!! Please don't refer me again to repair ticket as this has NEVER helped!!

2. As this is now Dec. 2 and would be day two of advent calendar, could you please tell me where to find it? It is not on my news page or on any other area.

3. Thanks for your help

Love my GOT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast