Thread: NOT FAIR - we should win bonus items AUTOMATICALLY!

Angry NOT FAIR - we should win bonus items AUTOMATICALLY!

I think its BULL we dont AUTOMATICALLY win the bonus items when completing these missions!!! I thought it was automatic/guaranteed. I get SO EXCITED when I see the new items we can EARN. IT IS NOT FAIR we dont win the bonus items automatically!!!!!!! Every SINGLE item that is cool COSTS a ton of GOLD bricks. Why cant we/people get these little bonus items? The people who just use COIN work a lot harder on this game to get nice things. Shouldnt they be rewarded too. ALSO, you guys charge WAAAY to much gold for these items. 60-160 gold bars for a dress?! C'mon that is JUST NOT FAIR. I bought 50 gold bricks yesterday and it got me NOTHING. NOTHING!!!! It is really taking the FUN out of this game. Its definitely wearing me down. I was so excited when I started. Now that I realize I cant have ANYTHING I want - I really dont know how much longer I will play this game. It is very upsetting and depressing that it is not fair to ALL of the people who play. It is like CGL has a monopoly over us. The ONLY people who get to have COOL STUFF are the people who pay a TON of REAL cash. That is JUST not FAIR AT ALL. I really dont know how much longer I can take it.. Sucks cause I really do like this game. Ive actually spent REAL cash on this game too. I have NEVER. EVER. paid real cash for a game before. I definitely like it - it is just not fair. They keep us working and working, building and building, for hours and hours, days and days - all for a CHANCE to win a bonus item. Just a chance!!!!!! PLUS you get 1 MEASLY gold bar for leveling up. That is so cheap and greedy. Especially when it costs 60-200 gold bars for ANYTHING cool. TO ALL MY CGL friends, I LOVE YOU!! My CGL friends are the BEST! City Girl Life

I totally get your rant. The part that rings really true for me is that I very rarely get the bonus items from the missions. I don't understand why I don't get them even when there's plenty of time remaining in the mission. Like certain bonus items are supposed to drop but I am told I don't get the bonus. Why is that? Is it because I can't be at the computer at 2 in the morning when that crafted item was ready? Is that what it is? Seriously, yes, we should get the bonus anyway.

The point of the bonus drop is to give people something to work for, especially if it's something someone really likes like a piece of furniture or something like that. If everyone received the bonuses right on the first try, where's the point in planning and working hard to get it? On average, it takes me about 4 tries for a bonus item from missions to drop, despite the fact that I have a job, am not on the computer 24/7, rarely spend gold/real money and can still get things done

Quote Originally Posted by mysticgirl916 View Post
    The point of the bonus drop is to give people something to work for, especially if it's something someone really likes like a piece of furniture or something like that. If everyone received the bonuses right on the first try, where's the point in planning and working hard to get it? On average, it takes me about 4 tries for a bonus item from missions to drop, despite the fact that I have a job, am not on the computer 24/7, rarely spend gold/real money and can still get things done
    I get that, where you said that it gives people something to work for. But is the reason I don't get the bonus drop (not the end goal drop, but a bonus in the middle of the mission) because I can't get it in time?