Thread: Chapter 65 no access to level 963

Question Chapter 65 no access to level 963

Currently on level 963 in chapter 65. I have come upon a road block. The chapter bar is right next to level 963 and the avatar bubbles are covering the access point. I have tried to enlarge the map but after endless clicking every where it is not enough room for the mouse to catch it and I cannot get in. My mouse, not the one in the story line. I have asked the mouse that is running down the page to go click it for me but he cannot open it either. (humor). I have turned in a support ticket and attempted to attach a screenshot to show how I am unable to progress. When I completed level 962, using the continue buttons got me to level 963 and it opend right away but I had to refresh my browser. Any suggestions are welcome until I hear from theh support team. Playing 962 again to gain access is not the solution I am looking for. ???!!!???

I was just very lucky right now when helping friends with staffing and caught the very top part of the button and the level opened. I think the support should still work on a fix. I am not the first, nor will I be the last to pass through the traffic jam there.