Thread: Missing Messages

Post Missing Messages

Hello,
    As of yesterday, my messages are missing. I had some messages left in my inbox from people sending me supplies. Also, I have been sending requests for the Halloween items but I'm not getting a response. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch. Can you please check that for me? Thanks!!

I have not got any gifts for days as well. And when I went to report it a thing came up and said my account is inactive?? But I dont understand I go on facebook everyday and I am able to still play all my games. What does this mean? Is it a glitch?

I'm thinking it is a glitch but still waiting on a response from a staff member. My messages showed up yesterday for a few seconds and disappeared again. I haven't been able to send or receive supplies or the Halloween gifts. Now it has ended and the only way I can get the ones I missed, I'll have to use kitchen cash. Hopefully, I will get a response soon.

I can't see any message or gifts. I tried to open a support ticket but each time I try it tells me I am an inactive user. I am actively playing. Can anyone help? It has been happening for several days. Thanks.

please is there no support to help us with this issue. Its getting very frustrating haveing invested alot of time on this game I am on level 751

i keep getting the same messages everyday as soon as i clear it from the same people that doesn't play please fix. I use to be able to send gifts to people who play that I don't know but I don't see that anymore