Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cave Adventure

Exclamation Cave Adventure

PLEASE, consider making these animals available to be gifted. The first one was, but the second one, the Reticulated Giraffe, is not. Many of us enjoy the 'sharing' part in zoo, esp. when we can gift this type of animal to a friend who either could not complete it or who could not afford to buy a mate so they have the option to breed if they wish. The Adventure was a good idea and helped with the ennui that prevails for zoo players world wide, but making them not a gifting animal is a poor choice in my humble opinion. You catch more bees with a little sugar.
    So please reconsider this decision, so we can once again have the joy in being able to share an exclusive animal and make the task of doing an 'Adventure', truly a gratifying task. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Bowman View Post
    PLEASE, consider making these animals available to be gifted. The first one was, but the second one, the Reticulated Giraffe, is not. Many of us enjoy the 'sharing' part in zoo, esp. when we can gift this type of animal to a friend who either could not complete it or who could not afford to buy a mate so they have the option to breed if they wish. The Adventure was a good idea and helped with the ennui that prevails for zoo players world wide, but making them not a gifting animal is a poor choice in my humble opinion. You catch more bees with a little sugar.
    So please reconsider this decision, so we can once again have the joy in being able to share an exclusive animal and make the task of doing an 'Adventure', truly a gratifying task. Thank you.
    True what Jackie says!RY you also have to make sure the game works properly. I am almost not receiving any reward for breeding and I know of other people that are having the same problem. So what is the point other than another ploy to get all peoples WLPs so they have to spend hard earned cash.It used to be a lovely community game but since the introduction of ZW2 all you have appeared to do is do everything in your power to cash in or ruin the game I feel really sad players are not listened to

I had one square left to complete it and my cave disappeared. This is not right. I spent all my zoo money breeding animals so I could get the animal. Now the cave is gone and I don't anything to show for it.

I agree...100 kiosk managers is a little outrageous. Seems like they are just tired of managing this so they are making things too hard to reach so people will stop playing. My computer is super slow so even watching the videos has become tedious to do. Please fix this problem.

happy and very disappointed with Rock you I expected the cave animal the Sun bitten to be awarded as two like the other promotions after spending hours and hours watch and earn and spending 3.53 billion dollars on Reptiles and Kiosk Managers I was so disappointed to see i only got one even though it's beautifully drawn and a real asset to my zoo I don't have 30 wlp to buy a second and that is a shame

Cave Adventure

There are a couple of reasons I am upset with RY over this cave puzzle. The first one being the fact that you started the adventure out with a giftable animal and the rest you have not made giftable, from my point of view that is a bad business decision. I thought your job was to make money you can do that and make the customers happy to. Since we have to buy the second animal to breed to give away and you charge for us to breed you are missing out on an opportunity to profit a little bit more. You get a lot more out of things if you make your customers happy. In this case we would like to see wlp animals giftable so we can share them with others who can not afford it. What does it matter who is paying for the animal, money is money is it not? And afterall that is all you are after. The second thing that made me upset was the fact that when you went from the 1st to the 2nd animal in the cave it was not a seamless interface. The first animal there was no problem getting a block taken off every time I bred the animals, I fed them and I collected my hearts. 3 opened everyday. When it came to the second animal I never received when I bred and only half the time did I get them through feeding and Collecting. I hope the next time you will take that into account and also it would be a lot better if you did not bring the cave out while we are doing the promo it is to much stress and this game is supposed to be fun. I lost to many zoo mates because you as a company have been so callous towards the feelings of your customers. As of this day I refuse to spend any more money on this game until there is a little bit of giving the customers what they want and it isn't a raise in all the prices like you have done.

Don't know what is wrong with Rockyou "place 4 watch and earn animals to clear the tile" BUT the minimum for one animal
    is 150 times 4 is a massive 600 views do you really think all our life is spent glued to the screen watching endless messages from sponsor or the wretched Tetra popping up every 15 minutes and trying to get 600 views as well...........get a life Pleeeeeeeze make these games fun not hard labour

what is the secret to getting tiles on the 2nd cave animal. I have been feeding animals for 5 min,30 min,1 hour, 4 hours and 12 hours and only get 1 tile. What are we supposed to do

I am experiencing problem in completing the Cave tasks. Whenever, I tried to view it always show no advert available try again. This has been always the answer and look like it I cannot complete even though I can if not for the problem. Now I need an explanation why? I spent 30WLP to fulfill one star block now seem like not well spent and no refund???? What when wrong?

I have gifted 3 August 2016 limited ediition animal to friends and the crypt clue didn't open in Dr Dolittle adventure. What's wrong? ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast