Thread: New Community Manager - Peechu!

New Community Manager - Peechu!

Hi everyone!

I'm Peechu and it's a pleasure to introduce myself as the new community manager for Kitchen Scramble. I'll be working with the team and community, so that we can serve you the best Kitchen Scramble experience possible. I understand there was a Town Hall event that recently took place, which gathered lots of valuable feedback from the community. Thank you for that and it's something our team will continue to review, but don't be surprised if we reach out to you for more feedback from time to time. After all, it's your feedback that helps fuel the burners for new content ideas and improvements for Kitchen Scramble.

Since I'm still a chef-in-training, please bear with me while I continue to familiarize myself with everything that encompasses Kitchen Scramble, which there is lot to absorb! I can see there are many helpful resources and guides that have been made by the MasterChefs, so I expect it to be a buttery smooth transition. By the way, I am very impressed with how close the community is and it's great to see such a supportive network.

A little bit about my background - I've been a community manager for some other games in the past and building community is something I enjoy. We all have our reasons for playing games, but going above and beyond to make connections with the people that we play with, that's success in my eyes. It's one of the reasons that keeps us playing games and I will be doing what I can to focus on that. I also like to examine a game's mechanics and think of creative event ideas. I see a lot of potential to host some fresh and new events for the passionate players of Kitchen Scramble, so I'll be experimenting with various ideas to see what the community likes.

See you around the Kitchen!

Peechu
    Last edited by Peechu; 04-13-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Welcome Peechu---
    Everyone on the MasterChef VIP team is excited to be working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your transition easier. We are excited that the MasterChef program is working well and that you want to keep it going. https://www.facebook.com/groups/503276059845154/ Join us here to be part of the MasterChef team and help us to provide Peechu and RockYou with valuable player feedback.

Welcome Peechu
    Looking forward to working with you to make the game even better than it is now

Smile

Hello Peechu
    As a member of the MasterChef VIP team I am looking forward to working with you. I am always striving to make the KitchenScramble playing experience more enjoyable for all players. It was great to hear that the work the MasterChef group is doing to make the game better for all the players is recognized by RY.
    Last edited by Jolene Mason; 04-13-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Hi Peechu.
    Thank you so much for reaching out to us Kitchen Scramble is my favorite game and I have been playing it for years. Welcome Aboard! I have really enjoyed working with the MasterChefs group to help gather data for RY. We have tried to make it fun by having weekly contests, birthday prizes, Add me section and help documents for anyone that needs a little boost or a helping hand. The MasterChefs group is a little over a month old and we are already over 1,500 members. I am looking forward to working with you https://www.facebook.com/groups/503276059845154/

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Hobbs View Post
    Welcome Peechu---
    Everyone on the MasterChef VIP team is excited to be working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your transition easier. We are excited that the MasterChef program is working well and that you want to keep it going. https://www.facebook.com/groups/503276059845154/ Join us here to be part of the MasterChef team and help us to provide Peechu and RockYou with valuable player feedback.
    I'll be sure to reach out to you and the rest of the MasterChefs to get me up to speed. Thank you for everything you do for the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Graham View Post
    Hi Peechu.
    Thank you so much for reaching out to us Kitchen Scramble is my favorite game and I have been playing it for years. Welcome Aboard! I have really enjoyed working with the MasterChefs group to help gather data for RY. We have tried to make it fun by having weekly contests, birthday prizes, Add me section and help documents for anyone that needs a little boost or a helping hand. The MasterChefs group is a little over a month old and we are already over 1,500 members. I am looking forward to working with you https://www.facebook.com/groups/503276059845154/
    Over 1,500 is an impressive amount of members. I can understand you want the game that you've been playing for years to the best it can possibly be, and the MasterChefs group will help us achieve that. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Henry View Post
    Welcome Peechu
    Looking forward to working with you to make the game even better than it is now
    I'm excited to help take the game and community to new heights. Glad I have your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene Mason View Post
    Hello Peechu
    As a member of the MasterChef VIP team I am looking forward to working with you. I am always striving to make the KitchenScramble playing experience more enjoyable for all players. It was great to hear that the work the MasterChef group is doing to make the game better for all the players is recognized by RY.
    I've never been part of a community that has a program, like the MasterChef group. However, it's something that engages everyone in a heightened way. It's something that wouldn't be possible without a strong leadership team, so we're very fortunate to have you taking the stand.

Please know I won't be posting in the game chat or direct messaging people on Facebook. In case there are potential Peechu impersonators, now you know that the forums and official social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) is the main way I'll keep in touch with the community. I also want to remind everyone that no one from RockYou or the Kitchen Scramble team will ask you for your account password, so please be sure to keep that information safe and secure.
    Last edited by Peechu; 04-20-2016 at 02:43 PM.