Thread: Greetings From Your New Community Manager!

Talking Greetings From Your New Community Manager!

Hello Scramblers!

My name is David and I am pleased to announce that I am joining the Kitchen Scramble team as your new Community Manager! I am a long time player/admirer of Kitchen Scramble and my love for the game only grows bigger as time goes on. I have a huge passion for gaming and all things media. I am here to act as the bridge of communication between you and the Kitchen Scramble development team. I will be posting periodically about upcoming events, new releases, etc. If you have any issues or concerns with the game, please please PLEASE let me know and I will do my best to facilitate the resolution process. I will be on Facebook as “Decadent David” so definitely add me (http://bit.ly/27blcpa)! Even if you do not have any issues, you can message me just to say “hi” and I will do my best to respond. Look forward to amazing things to come in the future! I am so excited for this opportunity and I will do my best to deliver the best experience possible for everybody.

-David

I'm curious to know if you or anyone is lookin at the posts that are bein put on here? I posted a problem in tech issues 2 days ago, there have been views but no response to the problem.

oi me ajude?

Quote Originally Posted by Chef David View Post
    Hello Scramblers!

My name is David and I am pleased to announce that I am joining the Kitchen Scramble team as your new Community Manager! I am a long time player/admirer of Kitchen Scramble and my love for the game only grows bigger as time goes on. I have a huge passion for gaming and all things media. I am here to act as the bridge of communication between you and the Kitchen Scramble development team. I will be posting periodically about upcoming events, new releases, etc. If you have any issues or concerns with the game, please please PLEASE let me know and I will do my best to facilitate the resolution process. I will be on Facebook as “Decadent David” so definitely add me (http://bit.ly/27blcpa)! Even if you do not have any issues, you can message me just to say “hi” and I will do my best to respond. Look forward to amazing things to come in the future! I am so excited for this opportunity and I will do my best to deliver the best experience possible for everybody.

-David
    David estou presa em uma fase a de numero 992 a mais de uma semana, já fiz de tudo e não consigo passar como faço?

sos

David Estou presa em Uma fase um de numero 992 A MAIS de semana uma, fiz Já de Tudo É NÃO Consigo Passar Como faço?