Thread: City Girl woould be better

Lightbulb City Girl woould be better

City girl game would be better (and you would make more money off your game} if you let people decorate ALL the apartments that they own like Yoworld does. I hope you make that possible in the near future. I would love to decorate all the apartments that I own on here!

I agree Rosemarie!! I play YoWorld too and I LOVE being able to fully decorate multiple homes!!! I have such a large inventory and it would be nice to be able to decorate more than just two.

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemarie GB View Post
    City girl game would be better (and you would make more money off your game} if you let people decorate ALL the apartments that they own like Yoworld does. I hope you make that possible in the near future. I would love to decorate all the apartments that I own on here!
    I totally agree with you. And I've made the same suggestion several times over the years. So far ... nothing. As you can see. I would even be willing to "buy" the apartments with coins or glam. We keep winning furniture, rugs, etc. and have no place to put them. So sad.