Thread: conquer a plain

conquer a plain

hi there, it seems I have the same problems all the time, I am hopeless, I always get stuck when I have to conquer a plain in glory of rome and global warfare. How do I proceed? I have scouted a plain but it still appears in my quests. Thank you for your help

There is a difference (apart from the different letters, which might have been a hint, though) between "Conquer" and "Scout", ya dig!?

Attack.

Hi. Please help me. I've been attacked. I do not know what to do.

to conquer a plain you need to ATTACK THE PLAIN not scout it.

try it and you will win it if you are able to kill the wild people that are in there.

Hi Ebhan...also look to see if you have the level availbale for your palace. If you have a level 3 palace, you can only claim three wilds. So if that plain is your fourth, you cannot claim it unless you upgrade your palace or abandon another wild. Hope this helps!

mjsoni
    build up your troops and attack but in the meantime upgrade your storehouse so you don't get completly farmed

hi
    when I attack a 'wild' my army kills the defenders and returns home
    what am I doing wrong?
    Yes I did press the conquer button and I'm level 9
    Thanks
    Twongy

Quote Originally Posted by Twongy View Post
    hi
    when I attack a 'wild' my army kills the defenders and returns home
    what am I doing wrong?
    Yes I did press the conquer button and I'm level 9
    Thanks
    Twongy
    You have to have a spot available for a wild to conquer and claim it. The amount of wilds you can own is directly proportionate to the level of your castle in the same city. With a Lvl 3 Castle, you can own 3 wilds. Lvl 7 Castle, you can own 7 wilds, etc. If you have a Lvl 7 Castle and already own 7 wilds, if you conquer another wild, the troops will simply return back home without claiming it. You can abandon wilds (through your castle) and conquer new wilds that way.

Thank you Erik