Thread: The Tears Of The Phoenix

The Tears Of The Phoenix

The Tears Of The Phoenix are now recruiting! We take all players no matter what their size is! new or experienced come on down! Message me or apply in your embassy! We hope to see you there! We are a helpful alliance who are never going to give up! With your help we will race to the top of the ranks!

I am the chancler for The Tears Of The Phoenix and i will deny no one unless if you are not going to be active

my name on Kingdoms Of Camelot my name is Lord AresGodOfWar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Butler View Post
    my name on Kingdoms Of Camelot my name is Lord AresGodOfWar
    I'll join. I'm new, but I play daily. I'm not sure how to join you. My name is Lord SlappyWhite.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyWhite View Post
    I'll join. I'm new, but I play daily. I'm not sure how to join you. My name is Lord SlappyWhite.
    Heya, you should check the date of his post, it's a little over 2 years old. He might not even be playing anymore and didn't even mention which domain he was in.

If ya build an embassy in your city (Lvl 1 allows you to join an alliance, lvl 2 allows you to create your own alliance)
    You can go to the top of the page, there you should see a tab that says "Alliance" between "Messages" and "Quests", click Alliance, then click Alliance List, you can navigate the alliance list from there, and pick one to apply to..
    Good luck.
    [x] - 100k+ Glory In A Week From Defending
    [x] - Successfully Defend Against Someone 10x My Might
    [x] - Be Called A Cheater