Thread: Innappropriate remarks by GoR player

Innappropriate remarks by GoR player

I would like to report inappropriate remarks by a GoR player to a 15 year old female who is playing this game. The player making this remark goes by the name of "Taters" and plays in Tiberius 2. I believe he should be warned or expelled from participation in this game due to his remarks. This last one is the only one this girl managed to save, but am certain he will make more against her. Here is a copy of the remark:

yeap u did.. chester chirp.. or whtf ever his name was.. and thats why i will hit u.. till u poliley ask me to stop. on a date.. with me payin for a expensive dinner.. .. nah.. u wouldnt go for that.

I am the Emissary for the alliance La Cosa Nostra and believe this can be construed as inappropriate behavior and some action should be taken. Submitted by W. Proszowski. Thank you for your response in advance!

You need to report this to customer service.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

cool

"Taters" and plays in Tiberius 2. I believe he should be warned or expelled from participation in this game due to his remarks. This last one is the only one this girl managed to save, but am certain he will make more against her.
    ahsan