Thread: Posting battle results for dummies, a guide for posting battles when asking questions

Posting battle results for dummies, a guide for posting battles when asking questions

With the new reports, there is a little different process to follow in order to post battle stats. You should post all the troops that were involved in the battle, as well as all the troop stats.... here are some instructions.

1) Click "Messages at the top of your screen"

Attachment 18903

2) Click "View Reports"

Attachment 18904

3) Click the report you have a question about

Attachment 18905

4) Copy all the troops that were involved in the battle, as well as the knights skills for each side

Attachment 18909

5) Click "Troop stats" for both the attacker and defender

Attachment 18907

6) Copy all Troop Stats

Attachment 18908
    Many individuals frequent the battle reports explained section of the forum, giving free advice on how to be a more effective fighter. If one of those individuals gives you advice on how to win a battle, help others out by responding to their advice with the outcome of the battle. The battle system is an ongoing learning process, and each report that is analyzed only furthers the collective knowledge of the community.

Adding on to sc_dan's post. Click the stats tab for each side, and give us any accuracy buffs/debuffs for both sides, as we'll need those as well.

Sticking and closing this thread so no one is messing with it and it's always up top.
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at [email]marinecorpssniper@live.com[/email] or post to my visitor messages.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg[/IMG]