Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instructions for general training?

Instructions for general training?

Can anyone explain the process for general training? Iíve tried attacking and occupying an abandoned city for 24 hours but the general and troops always return immediately. Youíre supposed to re-enforce a city then attack it from another with 1 cavalry unit? Or is it the other way around? It never seems to work for me.
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BBTNKH View Post
    Can anyone explain the process for general training? Iíve tried attacking and occupying an abandoned city for 24 hours but the general and troops always return immediately. Youíre supposed to re-enforce a city then attack it from another with 1 cavalry unit? Or is it the other way around? It never seems to work for me.
    TIA
    1. Select an abandoned city WITH AN EMBASSY or a wild, click on it and select "Attack."
    2. On the top of the attack screen, click on "reinforce," change time to 12 hrs, and select the general you wish to train, and which troops you are going to send with him.
    3. Once the troops/general arrive, send 1 calv unit repeatedly at the city. Each attack will increase your general's XP by 100 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik_The_Great View Post
    1. Select an abandoned city WITH AN EMBASSY or a wild, click on it and select "Attack."
    2. On the top of the attack screen, click on "reinforce," change time to 12 hrs, and select the general you wish to train, and which troops you are going to send with him.
    3. Once the troops/general arrive, send 1 calv unit repeatedly at the city. Each attack will increase your general's XP by 100 pts.
    Why waste Calv units - why not use Supply Donkeys or Conscripts - they do the same job but a little slower if the city you rein is too far away.

You could also try doing general training in battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
    Why waste Calv units - why not use Supply Donkeys or Conscripts - they do the same job but a little slower if the city you rein is too far away.

You could also try doing general training in battleground

The reason you use Calvary instead of donkeys or conscripts is because donkeys and conscripts are 2x slower, that's why.

i understand that

but you would choose a city close to you to do general training or using battleground - but thats just the way I do it - everyone does it different.

But I will never waste horses on general training rather use donkeys or conscripts - but thats just me

How do general training using battleground

any generals in said city cant be higher than the general you are training.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BBTNKH View Post
    TIA
    The occupying city has to have the right about of glory and some other important buildings to allow city to be occupied and any generals in said city cant be higher than the general you are training.

Quote Originally Posted by archimne View Post
    How do general training using battleground
    Send one donkey at a time per general in each city.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik_The_Great View Post
    If you attack a level 10 Barbarian camp Each attack will increase your general's XP by 3500 pts

Must I be wictorius. I send on camp lvl 10 and increase XP for 100.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast