Thread: Tower 10

Tower 10

Hi,

I want to know what are the advantages of a lvl 10 tower... thanks

Only advantage of a level 10 tower over level 9 is a level 10 allows you see your enemy's research levels when they are attacking you. That's it, and it's a pretty useless waste of an Imperial Standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik_The_Great View Post
    Only advantage of a level 10 tower over level 9 is a level 10 allows you see your enemy's research levels when they are attacking you. That's it, and it's a pretty useless waste of an Imperial Standing.
    Thanks dude... any news on updates, wild fortunas, anything??? GoR has been abandoned, is it worth the time and effort that we pay, I haven't bought anymore gold because it's practically dead... are you ever gonna come back??

regards,
    Tank

GoR is dead, why?

People are using scripts/bots
    People doesnt buy gold
    People does exploit bugs
    Nobody buys gold ---> no reason to update Game
    F*ck the NSA!
    F*ck the US Gov!
    MH17 were shot down by two Ukrainan SU-25!

Can't be online long/often because laptop is laggy.

I forgot:
    People are using alts (more than 1 account)
    F*ck the NSA!
    F*ck the US Gov!
    MH17 were shot down by two Ukrainan SU-25!

Can't be online long/often because laptop is laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by tankemando View Post
    Thanks dude... any news on updates, wild fortunas, anything??? GoR has been abandoned, is it worth the time and effort that we pay, I haven't bought anymore gold because it's practically dead... are you ever gonna come back??

regards,
    Tank
    I still play ocassionally, but Kabam has abandoned GoR. No 7th city, no more fortuna's wilds. It's a dead game. It was fun for a while, but it's ruined. Stick a fork in her, she's done.