Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Champions Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Valttoo View Post
    Where do we get items to arm our champions?
    Champions are kind of like a second TR. So if players are willing to learn it, defending will have a MUCH larger advantage over attackers.
    Man on 454

I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning. - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by fangedaxa123 View Post
    oh my god.... 50 gems for 3rd champion not at all fair ....its only fair for the money spenders .....

come on kabam stop being money grabbers a lot of us cant afford that ......
    Much like extra TR presets.

You get a ton of armor/weapon slots
    Man on 454

I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning. - Anon

Those were the test domain players

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
    Sooooo test domains keep asking for em to be removed, now the regular domains are starting out asking for em to be removed....hmm, just curious, is this gonna be like TR where we all ask for it to be taken away but keep hearing about how it' be better later once we understand the complexities of the combat system (that we STILL haven't figured out from last update) or is it going to be removed?
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Well it is here, so the sooner we learn it the better it will be of use to us. B/c someone is going to.

1.) How do we find items for our champions ?

2.) Is champion equipment able to be upgraded or enhanced like throne room items ?

3.) Will be back with more questions.
    -Acc

Quote Originally Posted by Approved View Post
    Much like extra TR presets.

You get a ton of armor/weapon slots
    and i'm guessing you have to spend money to get these items to equip your champion with....

Quote Originally Posted by Accalia1224 View Post
    Well it is here, so the sooner we learn it the better it will be of use to us. B/c someone is going to.

1.) How do we find items for our champions ?

2.) Is champion equipment able to be upgraded or enhanced like throne room items ?

3.) Will be back with more questions.
    1) Players, wilds, barbs

2) Yes.

3) Okay.
    Man on 454

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    and i'm guessing you have to spend money to get these items to equip your champion with....
    Champions are like a smaller TR that effects your battles. It should help the no-defenders issue.
    Man on 454

Kabam will again make money on this of course. Why couldnt they use the same orbs and lesser lucky tokens for upgrades instead of having to reinvent the wheel? I see only one reason and that is to make things more complicated. People will likely still by masters tokens for these so why now simplify the whole thing and use the same for champs?

oh great

so you gotta buy 6 of the bloomin things as only two free, then you gotta either buy mystic thingys and a new type of tokens to enhance and upgrade so the money boys and girls will now be almost untouchable good work lol. Would say you have found a way to get rid of all the pesky small and non payers and keep your beloved big money spenders congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Approved View Post
    Champions are like a smaller TR that effects your battles. It should help the no-defenders issue.
    I dunno, 'smaller TR'? It affects the base stats and magnifies the tr's effect. Surely that will make even less people defend, as it will make it impossible to rein vs someone with a good hero?

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast