Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Troop Priority List

Never mind, I sent a little bit more troops and outcome were different.. It was as your priority list. This game is damn confusing lol

The priority list is correct to the best of my knowledge BUT I now believe ONLY applies to Siege and Ranged troops.

Horses and infantry actually attack the troop that has advanced the furthest other than in rd1 when they will attack in priority of combat speed high to low.

PrincessKillerKitten - (nice name by the way) also posted Kabam informed her of a different method of priority (the 2nd one above) but they failed to clarify only for horsed and infantry.

More tests grrr.....
    [I][B]Rockyou, when Aderik is quitting , you gotta know you got it wrong.[/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Styromaker View Post
    The priority list is correct to the best of my knowledge BUT I now believe ONLY applies to Siege and Ranged troops.

Horses and infantry actually attack the troop that has advanced the furthest other than in rd1 when they will attack in priority of combat speed high to low.

PrincessKillerKitten - (nice name by the way) also posted Kabam informed her of a different method of priority (the 2nd one above) but they failed to clarify only for horsed and infantry.

More tests grrr.....
    So your are saying that for horses and infantry they will "prioritize" the in range troops they attack by the CS of those troops? Killing the troops that "can" advance the quickest first?

Yes but I have not tested yet..... but I am sure this was done a long time ago which explained some strange happenings when HC/LC fought HC/LC
    [I][B]Rockyou, when Aderik is quitting , you gotta know you got it wrong.[/B][/I]

entelly
    i knoiw this isnt the greatest example, but i think this just reinforces what styromaker has already said (btw, big thanks for all your work you have done in this area and to provide it for everyone to see and learn from, really invalueable information for those in the know , or who are trying to become of of them..lol)

Good report entelly, That tells me that Syro's priority list has a problem. In his priority list It says that WMC are hit first but in here It is not like that. And archers are supposed to die b4 cavs, So ............

I kinda agree with that after seeing entelly's report.

Quote Originally Posted by Styromaker View Post

More tests grrr.....

Nice report
    If we take a look , the battle started at xbow range (2300),

In Rd1 the xbows fired. Nothing else was in range as xbows set the start range (2340) of the battle. Everything else 'moved' a distance set by their speed.
    Atk Hcav moved 750 (will take 3 rds to reach the archers)
    def Cav move 5350
    def Hcav moved 4012

Rd2 the attacking heavy cavalry did not have anything in range EXCEPT the defending cavalry and Heavy cav which had moved 5350 and 4012 respectively.

This made them the only troops in range of the Hcav in Rd2, hence the Hcav attacked these
    Rremember the priority list is troops in range, nothing else was in range except the defending Light and Heavy Cav (so priority list was followed)
    There was more light cav than the attack Heavies could destroy so they focussed on the light cav.

From this report you could say the attack Heavy attacked the closest troop (light cav) or the priority list (light cav) - remember the priority list applies to multiple troop types in range

The archers whilst higher on the priority list were not in range of the attacking Heavies so I think this particular report is inconclusive but yes I still follow the non ranged troops follow a speed priority list.

This report violates the troop priority. I don't know If I have anything missing in there but as I compare it to styro's priority It just won't work out.

http://prntscr.com/4dpibl

Siege walls was dead and then It's supposed to be cats not archers. I had battles where cats died first but on this one it didn't happen

It's hard to say anymore with kabam's system. What were the champ stats like wr3nch?
    Mith

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast