Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Troop Priority List

As far as that HC hit goes, it was correct. The WMC's wouldn't die before all the other troops when ponies are coming at them.
    Mith

Hi Blame can you post the troop stats from that report ........
    Just going forward it is very useful to show the troop stats, I for one do not wish to plug all the numbers in and as Mith mentioned without chump stats the TR stats are meaningless.

It is becoming more apparent that the full test I carried out was troops at base + research stats, the troop specific TR settings and chump adjustments are affecting the outcome and the priority list I posted gives 'the illusion' that this is fixed but it is becoming more and more likely the speed and range adjustments are ensuring this is not always the case

The more reports posted and the more we analysis the better and faster we can work out whats going on.
    [I][B]Rockyou, when Aderik is quitting , you gotta know you got it wrong.[/B][/I]

His champ was a Hulk Mith, So we decided to do old koc battle

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    It's hard to say anymore with kabam's system. What were the champ stats like wr3nch?

Here you are Styro.

http://prntscr.com/4drrrb

Quote Originally Posted by Styromaker View Post
    Hi Blame can you post the troop stats from that report ........
    Just going forward it is very useful to show the troop stats, I for one do not wish to plug all the numbers in and as Mith mentioned without chump stats the TR stats are meaningless.

It is becoming more apparent that the full test I carried out was troops at base + research stats, the troop specific TR settings and chump adjustments are affecting the outcome and the priority list I posted gives 'the illusion' that this is fixed but it is becoming more and more likely the speed and range adjustments are ensuring this is not always the case

The more reports posted and the more we analysis the better and faster we can work out whats going on.

Priority list applies to troops in range.

Cats were longest range troops , they sat on their butts, all other troops moved forward, Archers met attacking horses , battle over, horses never got in range of cats.
    [I][B]Rockyou, when Aderik is quitting , you gotta know you got it wrong.[/B][/I]

This is gonna be a off topic question, If we want to kill HC with archers, the attack of archers should be greater than HC's defense right? What about the life then?

If your attack cannot exceed their defence, then the HC become killers. What does that mean?

Refer to the standard formula LIFE/(ATTACK-DEFENCE)

Apply this to how many archers to kill HC

formula = HC life/Archer attack-HC defence = troops per kill (or whatever we want to call it)

If HC defence is greater than archer attack , the bottom of the equation (denominator) now negative becomes a minimum of 1.

The amount of archers required to kill 1 HC becomes the HC life value, then you apply accuracy (standard accuracy of archers v Hcav is 0.6)

Therefore minimizing HC life means less archers to kill 1 HC.

Sometimes we can see HC life of 10080 (fully 200% buffed TR Life with sacrifice) meaning it takes 10080 archers to kill 1 HC (now 16800 because of accuracy 10080/0.6) , so 16.8m archers would only kill 1000 HC PER ROUND

Thats how you see HC/Hussar/Siege (high defence troops) going 10s of rounds killing millions of troops

If your archer had 5139 attack (max with ore guardian and blessing and sacrifice) and the HC defence was debuffed to -25% which is 347

HC life remains fully buffed at 10080

10080/5139-347 = 2.1 (round down to 2) now apply 0.6 accuracy , its take 3333 archers to kill the same 1000 HC, so if they sent 1m HC if you had 3.3m archers you would kill all the HC in the first round

Note these numbers have no item boosts....

The life of the archers doesnt count when determining HC killed only when the HC attack back and the same formula applies just swap archer where you see HC, and HC where you see archer. this then gives no of HC to kill archer

Hope that makes sense - you asked!!

Mith not sure if there is a better thread for this , the troop priority list is getting lost, if so could you move the non topic stuff somewhere (inc this)?

I understood thanks Styro, We are still gonna be discussing about TPL. I see no need of moving this one to somewhere else .

Quote Originally Posted by Styromaker View Post
    If your attack cannot exceed their defence, then the HC become killers. What does that mean?

Refer to the standard formula LIFE/(ATTACK-DEFENCE)

Apply this to how many archers to kill HC

formula = HC life/Archer attack-HC defence = troops per kill (or whatever we want to call it)

If HC defence is greater than archer attack , the bottom of the equation (denominator) now negative becomes a minimum of 1.

The amount of archers required to kill 1 HC becomes the HC life value, then you apply accuracy (standard accuracy of archers v Hcav is 0.6)

Therefore minimizing HC life means less archers to kill 1 HC.

Sometimes we can see HC life of 10080 (fully 200% buffed TR Life with sacrifice) meaning it takes 10080 archers to kill 1 HC (now 16800 because of accuracy 10080/0.6) , so 16.8m archers would only kill 1000 HC PER ROUND

Thats how you see HC/Hussar/Siege (high defence troops) going 10s of rounds killing millions of troops

If your archer had 5139 attack (max with ore guardian and blessing and sacrifice) and the HC defence was debuffed to -25% which is 347

HC life remains fully buffed at 10080

10080/5139-347 = 2.1 (round down to 2) now apply 0.6 accuracy , its take 3333 archers to kill the same 1000 HC, so if they sent 1m HC if you had 3.3m archers you would kill all the HC in the first round

Note these numbers have no item boosts....

The life of the archers doesnt count when determining HC killed only when the HC attack back and the same formula applies just swap archer where you see HC, and HC where you see archer. this then gives no of HC to kill archer

Hope that makes sense - you asked!!

Mith not sure if there is a better thread for this , the troop priority list is getting lost, if so could you move the non topic stuff somewhere (inc this)?

Actually I can't agree with 1 point there. If you have 250% capped life with sacrifice you get 13k life for HC not 10k.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAMED_FOR_NOTHING View Post
    I understood thanks Styro, We are still gonna be discussing about TPL. I see no need of moving this one to somewhere else .

Quote Originally Posted by BLAMED_FOR_NOTHING View Post
    Actually I can't agree with 1 point there. If you have 250% capped life with sacrifice you get 13k life for HC not 10k.
    Life cap is 250 now, he has that right.

Hypothetical question, rooted in nothing I intend to attempt lol...you say that acc is applied after the other calcs, including the adjustment to 1 damage per troop if defense exceeds attack. Does this mean that onagers will deal 2 or 3 or 5 damage each (depending on troop type they are hitting), even if their attack is below enemy defense? This would be the case if the attack value is adjusted to the minimum of 1 before acc was applied. If acc is multiplied to the full equation, i.e. (LIFE/(ATTACK-DEFENSE))*ACC....wait...this is making sense as I type it out lol. So you have to adjust the negative value to 1 before finishing the calc either way or it gets all screwy. Got it.

So, as useless as this hypothetical situation is, it seems onagers would deal additional damage based on their acc vs. different troop types?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast