Thread: Deserting troops.

Deserting troops.

I had about 5 million troops desert on me last night when I know for a fact my raids were running and that they had food in the city. My raids brought back more food then the upkeep was, yet I lost them when I got on this morning. I want reparation or I will not be spending another cent on this site.

You will need to submit a ticket to customer support.
    Click on Help tab or ? in game.

Quote Originally Posted by animegeek24 View Post
    I had about 5 million troops desert on me last night when I know for a fact my raids were running and that they had food in the city. My raids brought back more food then the upkeep was, yet I lost them when I got on this morning. I want reparation or I will not be spending another cent on this site.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Quote Originally Posted by animegeek24 View Post
    I had same thing. after attack while OFFLINE, someone brought me on and ported me for safety. In 30 seconds I got 3 reports of troops leaving, over 20 MILLION troops and my food bill says MINUS 9 BILLION and hour. All players in my Allii having same issue, Food is fluxing, now mine goes from about 1 bill an hour to OVER 10 billion and hr. I sent in one report and was told nothing wrong can be found. OMG!!!!!! Kabams CAP is somewhere around 2 billion, So I dont get and so very not happy.

I still need my troops back and this issue should have been resolved before the domain merge!!! I have submitted a ticket and still have no results for any reparation for the troop desertion due to a glitch.

Don't expect anything. I had 12B in might desert on me. The desertion reports did not even come in accurately. I screen shotted the works etc. wrote CS and got told to screw off. I contacted the BBB and guess what, it went from May of this year till September fighting... and Kabam said "oh we gave you your troops" yet when I logged into the 20 domains I have access to and copied the might of every game PROVING nothing had been given back they then turned around and said "oh well" and as far as the BBB, I may as well wiped my ass with them.... although I still would have ended up with shit on my fingers. It is why I have quit spending and pretty much playing. I have one raid going out of 4 cities and I am cresting out of those cities so that I can craft, otherwise I play the break n repair game.
    Just trolling down the KoC river of screw-ups