Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throne Room and Champion Spreadsheet [NEW]

Throne Room and Champion Spreadsheet [NEW]

Hi people,

I have done a complete makeover of the spreadsheet for those of you that are using it. I am sure some will find it a bit more troublesome, but as it is I have rewritten it as a Google Spreadsheet.
    I have also dumped the info onto different sheets in in the same spreadsheet - this basically is because it was starting to get difficult to handle with the increasing numbers of items, lines etc. Another reason for the revamp into a Google Spreadsheet is that my computer "almost" crashed - and I really don't wanna risk doing some of this stuff over again
    Hopefully some of you still will find some use of it though.

You will find the new version here: New Throne Room and Champion Spreadsheet

PS: Might be some quirks I still need to iron out, but is pretty much done for now.

Regards
    G

This is great. Thank you so much for your hard work on this. I got a few of the champ cards you don't have stats for:

Armsman's Shield +0
    Faction: Briton
    Quality: Unique
    Type: Shield
    Level: 0
    Might: 6000
    Row 1: 0.01 Accuracy
    Row 2: 25 Horsed Combat Speed
    Row 3: 1.5 Attack
    Row 4: 3.5 Block
    Row 5: 70 Health

Mire Knight's Blades +0
    Faction: Fey
    Type: Weapon
    Row 1: 40 Damage
    Row 2: 1.5 Attack
    Row 3: 35 Damage
    Row 4: 45 Strength
    Row 5: 2 Attack

Commander's Shield +0
    Type: Shield
    Row 1: 5 Block
    Row 2: 100 Health
    Row 3: 5 Crit Chance
    Row 4: -25 Combat Speed Debuff
    Row 5: 55 Life

Armsman's War Hammer +0
    Type: Weapon
    Row 1: 30 Damage
    Row 2: 1 Load
    Row 3: 31.5 Strength
    Row 4: -1.5 Ranged Range Debuff
    Row 5: 45 Life

@EvilMeggy: That is exceptional, thanks for information - will drop it into spreadsheet as soon as I am home

Edit: And done, thanks again!

The defense deb on candles, is that a new thing? have never seen or heard of one since candles dropped..

Great spread sheet you have everything except Walls ,, X bows and field defenses Caps ....Is that something you could add please ?
    May your upgrades be forever Green

This is a great tool and extremely useful, many of us use it constantly, greatly appreciate all your hard work, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Goguman View Post
    Hi people,

I have done a complete makeover of the spreadsheet for those of you that are using it. I am sure some will find it a bit more troublesome, but as it is I have rewritten it as a Google Spreadsheet.
    I have also dumped the info onto different sheets in in the same spreadsheet - this basically is because it was starting to get difficult to handle with the increasing numbers of items, lines etc. Another reason for the revamp into a Google Spreadsheet is that my computer "almost" crashed - and I really don't wanna risk doing some of this stuff over again
    Hopefully some of you still will find some use of it though.

You will find the new version here: New Throne Room and Champion Spreadsheet

PS: Might be some quirks I still need to iron out, but is pretty much done for now.

Regards
    G

Thanks Sportsterhugger!

Released a New Version today btw, With Pendants for Champ. Still missing a suspected first liner for Block and Crit Chance but after cycling through a load of pendants I am beginning to suspect that they dont exist.

Also updated the uniques section for throne room and champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Goguman View Post
    Thanks Sportsterhugger!

Released a New Version today btw, With Pendants for Champ. Still missing a suspected first liner for Block and Crit Chance but after cycling through a load of pendants I am beginning to suspect that they dont exist.

Also updated the uniques section for throne room and champs.
    Hi There...was looking for the pendant info and didn't see it. Used the link posted on this thread. Can you advise when you might post the updated version of that excellent spreadsheet that you have developed? Also, anyone have the stats for the Primal Eiolon?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyemgr84u View Post
    Hi There...was looking for the pendant info and didn't see it. Used the link posted on this thread. Can you advise when you might post the updated version of that excellent spreadsheet that you have developed? Also, anyone have the stats for the Primal Eiolon?

Primal Eidolon +1

Faction: druid
    Quality:
    Type: trophy
    Level: 1
    Might: 0

25% Spellcaster Attack
    55% Spellcaster Spell Power
    3% Range
    6.50% Spellcaster Range
    66% Spellcaster Spell Power
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

Thanks for the info on the Primal Eidolon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast