Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Golden Animals Make Them Giftable and Breedable

Lightbulb New Golden Animals Make Them Giftable and Breedable

Hello RockYou !

Hello, come on RockYou! You already know that all zooers love the golden animals :O) So, why not make more goldens? Can you make them giftable and breedable? Hatching just didnt pan out the way it was supposed to... Facebook gave a 5k Limit on friends and some of us has been at the 5k mark for over a year or more so we could never benefit from the new zoomate recruiting process. ~ nope.

Well, what do you need to proceed with this idea? If a few thousand people said, 'more goldens' would that persuade you?

In advance thanks for all you do and have done ok. Hope to hear from you soon !

~BD zoo family and friends

goldens.JPG

would definitely love more goldens just wish they were easier to get the eggs just never worked for me

would love to be able to get a complete set of goldens

I would also like to see more Golden Animals. I know when you took the egg away at that time you said you would give all an opportunity to be able to get the Golden's as of yet that has not been made possible. Please won't you consider making them available so all are able to at least get a set and be able to breed them, and thank you.You could offer them in a flash sale at a cash price as opposed to WLP or Face Book Credits as a show of support to your numerous zoo players. Just a suggestion mind you and thank you for all you do.
    Lori Bird Member of Zoo Family And Friends

Unhappy I for one only collected 2 of the series

I would have loved the opportunity to get more of the golden series. I get very frustrated when things happen and I am not aware of how to's. thank goodness for Yugii and the group or I would have no clue. I recently figured out what was going on with their work and wish I had clued in sooner. I would also like to have issues resolved quicker if at all possible. I reported several months ago that I was missing 160 WLP. To date I have heard nothing back. I worked hard for those (I did not buy them). Thank you for taking the time to read my comments.

Hello RockYou !

Hello, come on RockYou! You already know that all zookeepers love the Golden animals :O) So, why not make more Goldens?

Please make Golden animals giftable and breedable and PLEASE make them available using COINS... not facebook credits or wild points.Hatching just didn't pan out the way it was supposed to and I never benefited from it either...

Thank you advance for all you do and have done. Hope to not only hear from you soon, but to see the Goldens available to all for gifting, breeding, and purchase using coins! This would be a good Public Relations move on your part!!

Hello Rockyou.

We would love the oppurtinty to h more golden animals. The last ment many new players for your site since we had to recuite to get them. So lets keep going and make some new ones for your loyal players.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dukes View Post
    Hello RockYou !

Hello, come on RockYou! You already know that all zooers love the golden animals :O) So, why not make more goldens? Can you make them giftable and breedable? Hatching just didnt pan out the way it was supposed to... Facebook gave a 5k Limit on friends and some of us has been at the 5k mark for over a year or more so we could never benefit from the new zoomate recruiting process. ~ nope.

Well, what do you need to proceed with this idea? If a few thousand people said, 'more goldens' would that persuade you?

goldens.JPG
    I agree with what Bobby says. Since the eggs did not work out, we have no way of getting anymore and they aren't breedable and very few giftable.

Cool

[QUOTE=Bobby Dukes;47860]Hello RockYou !

This is a great idea Bobby , I have joined zoo and once i figured out and managed to recruit people to hatch the agg zoo 2 had been released so i got cheated out of at the very least 4 golden animal because every time i recruited people it just took me to zoo 2 , so what about those of us like me ? This idea also makes fair to the many many people like me who felt cheated and gives us all another chance of collecting the goldens and more as u have promised when rock you took away the agg. To make it breedable and giftable is a brillant idea , a way of thanking all of those players like me who have hung on through issue after issue ..show us appreciation through more then a flash sale , show us we matter by listening to us now!!!

I definitely would like to see more goldens and a way to get the goldens we missed..Please and thank you

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast