Thread: Unable to Get Into the Game

Unable to Get Into the Game

You have players from several different domains that can not get into the game. These are the ones I know for sure. 433-444-445-448-452-454

I'm really sorry to hear that you and others are having trouble getting into the game. I just tried personally and was able to get into those domains, and the servers are up according to what I can see.

If you haven't already, could you please try accessing those domains from a different browser to see if you can get in?

Quote Originally Posted by GM_KorbenDallas View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that you and others are having trouble getting into the game. I just tried personally and was able to get into those domains, and the servers are up according to what I can see.

If you haven't already, could you please try accessing those domains from a different browser to see if you can get in?
    would you be so kind as to tell us what browsers DO work? obviously the most popular ones dont.....

I'm using Cometbird on Kabam.com and Waterfox on Facebook.

I have no issues accessing any Domains mentioned.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

I am unable to get into the game now to 446.. someone look into this please.

Quote Originally Posted by buffie3122 View Post
    would you be so kind as to tell us what browsers DO work? obviously the most popular ones dont.....
    I use the most updated version of FireFox and Chrome just fine, but I couldn't be sure what was causing their connection issue from the initial report.