Thread: 10 second lag when I click on my castles

10 second lag when I click on my castles

any time I click on a castle to set troupes, or whatever, there is at least a 10 second delay before it goes to castle page. This is a pain in the butt when you only have a few seconds to set to defend or hide. Also, similar problems when clicking on throne room and champ.
    Any ideas??

This is happening to me too.

It's the Champion Hall, it's pretty badly programmed. The more champion cards you have, the worse the delay is.
    I give up.. you win :/

Yes, this is terrible. Sometimes it takes 20 seconds. When a attack is 30 seconds out. You cant sac troops, & set to defend. Not enough time, when some moron ports 1 distance away.

I've run a browser Profiler and I know exactly where the problem is. If RockYou want to get in touch with me I can give them the details. Well, maybe. They can raise a ticket with me anyway and I'll see.
    I give up.. you win :/

Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    I've run a browser Profiler and I know exactly where the problem is. If RockYou want to get in touch with me I can give them the details. Well, maybe. They can raise a ticket with me anyway and I'll see.
    ask them screenshot if they raise a ticket for this lag issue

This is just a ridiculous amount of lag to open the castle. 12 second average time.