Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: might gain showing in tourney problem

  1. #1

    might gain showing in tourney problem

    Hello, my might in Cross World Tournament of Might two days stay at 0. I am in gold bracket right now and these are quite a few boxes.

    Lord Oligarh
    Domain 453

    Now when start new day receive 1 Dagonet Mystery Box to reach 25 million Might a day, but still stay at 0. Does this mean that count might but don't show it in tournament statistic?

  2. #2

    Might counting problems

    I just repair more than 10 cards level 21 (350 mi might each) and my might gained is zero! what's going on?

  3. #3
    Same here. What about my spdups used?

  4. #4
    Have same problems took more then 10billion in card before the tourney even logged any might, now with 20billion repaired tourney says i have 10 billion...

    I gave up not worth my time, sent 2 tickets got a basic robot response and sent PM to knight and a GM..,still nothing..

    I will say thanks to LUCY for trying and the robot response was fast but they must not of read message fulling or could not figure out my detailed log and screen shots, i guess i make it to easy..
    [URL="http://www.wonderhill.com/"][FONT=arial black]I am a button masher that's my playing style, no skill just have fun and enjoy..

    Team Marvel[/FONT]

    [/URL]:cool:

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedellion View Post
    Have same problems took more then 10billion in card before the tourney even logged any might, now with 20billion repaired tourney says i have 10 billion...

    I gave up not worth my time, sent 2 tickets got a basic robot response and sent PM to knight and a GM..,still nothing..

    I will say thanks to LUCY for trying and the robot response was fast but they must not of read message fulling or could not figure out my detailed log and screen shots, i guess i make it to easy..
    You are right, upgrade 2 more Throne Room cards and now I am at 1B might ... cool but where are first 10B now i will continue upgrade and repari, but it is not fair. They must fix that glitch.

    All used speedups and tokens for upgrade ... i am not with large TR or super upgrade cards for repair, but with that might that gain i will win prize, now nothing thanks in advance Kabam.

    https://imgur.com/delete/xBZYcptwD2g6XNz
    https://imgur.com/delete/85nIjZrolqRG6Pa

    Here 2 screenshots ... from 3th to 6th Nov was Classic one tournament, havent any problems, from 8th to 11th Nov is Crossworld one and here is my growth from 8th to 11th and how much gain in tournament tab.

  6. #6
    Same the tournament is almost over and I'm still reading 0 might added what up with that?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecafoda View Post
    I just repair more than 10 cards level 21 (350 mi might each) and my might gained is zero! what's going on?
    still remains. Gonna leave this stupid game.

  8. #8
    still reading 0 might in tournament might yet my might has increased by 3 billion do you people intend to do any thing about this?

  9. #9
    Several hrs have passed and it still not registering might as it increases for the tournament

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligarch View Post
    Hello, my might in Cross World Tournament of Might two days stay at 0. I am in gold bracket right now and these are quite a few boxes.

    Lord Oligarh
    Domain 453

    Now when start new day receive 1 Dagonet Mystery Box to reach 25 million Might a day, but still stay at 0. Does this mean that count might but don't show it in tournament statistic?
    Lucy reported your problem yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zecafoda View Post
    I just repair more than 10 cards level 21 (350 mi might each) and my might gained is zero! what's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by samsicle View Post
    Several hrs have passed and it still not registering might as it increases for the tournament
    If you would PM me with your game names, domains and your might discrepancies, I will pass your information along as well.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •