Thread: Login problem

Login problem

Hi Kabam,
    I re-installed the game and im trying to connect with kabam id but your system is not accepting id and password while i input the correct email and password many many times. At past operations, your system was asking password only 3 times and logged succesfully. But now it doesn't works. My email and pass is correct and i didn't change my password. Please help me, because i bought september22 spheres today but i didnt exchange it on round tower yet. Please help me, thanks .

i'm sur your are not in the good game this game is nowned now by ry and its not kingdom of camelot battle of the north

This is the Rockyou Games Forum.
    You'll need to contact Kabam if playing Kingdoms of Camelot Battle for the North

Quote Originally Posted by HAMUS View Post
    Hi Kabam,
    I re-installed the game and im trying to connect with kabam id but your system is not accepting id and password while i input the correct email and password many many times. At past operations, your system was asking password only 3 times and logged succesfully. But now it doesn't works. My email and pass is correct and i didn't change my password. Please help me, because i bought september22 spheres today but i didnt exchange it on round tower yet. Please help me, thanks .
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache