Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: range troops

  1. #1

    range troops

    please speed range troop march speed up, good grief it shouldnt be taking 1min 30 sec to go 1 click, about half of the dragonwings we use do not work, atleast make range troops be able to 100 click within 1-2 mins, not too much to ask,

  2. #2
    Minimum march time on a defending city will always be 1 min 30 sec to go 1 click.
    Other march times for further distances was coded in by Kabam and will likely never change either.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Errant Oxx View Post
    Minimum march time on a defending city will always be 1 min 30 sec to go 1 click.
    Other march times for further distances was coded in by Kabam and will likely never change either.
    im not sure i understand this correctly is this saying that the person attacking a defending city the minimum march time will be 1 min 30 sec. if so this isnt true unless it has changed in the last day or so i still get attack from people that are under 30 secs. day before yesterday had one attack with only 23 sec march times several times in a row. so either the minimum march time gets bugged sometimes or there is a 1 min and 7 sec server lag which i doubt there is that much lag being im able to change my presets the last sec before the attack.
    "I have forwarded this to our development team." [B]Translation[/B] "We have sent this to the Recycle Bin." :rolleyes:

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazLLC View Post
    im not sure i understand this correctly is this saying that the person attacking a defending city the minimum march time will be 1 min 30 sec. if so this isnt true unless it has changed in the last day or so i still get attack from people that are under 30 secs. day before yesterday had one attack with only 23 sec march times several times in a row. so either the minimum march time gets bugged sometimes or there is a 1 min and 7 sec server lag which i doubt there is that much lag being im able to change my presets the last sec before the attack.
    this is not hard to understand.. keep a few scouts on defend.. you will always get 1 min 30 sec march time.. if no troops defending city.. you might get 30 sec notice.. this has been common for close to a year now.. the bigger question now is... why has it taken you this long to figure it out.. or why hasn't anyone in your alliance been able to explain this to you?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karraz2 View Post
    this is not hard to understand.. keep a few scouts on defend.. you will always get 1 min 30 sec march time.. if no troops defending city.. you might get 30 sec notice.. this has been common for close to a year now.. the bigger question now is... why has it taken you this long to figure it out.. or why hasn't anyone in your alliance been able to explain this to you?
    "might get 30 sec" there should be a might if the minimum allow time is 1 min and 30 secs as it was stated if there is might in the equation then someone failed to do the task assign to them properly. as for you bigger question well the answer to that is simply its hard to know how the game should be when 90% of it never works in the way it was intended to. how is one to get the common of the game when the game is never running in a common manner?
    "I have forwarded this to our development team." [B]Translation[/B] "We have sent this to the Recycle Bin." :rolleyes:

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazLLC View Post
    "might get 30 sec" there should be a might if the minimum allow time is 1 min and 30 secs as it was stated if there is might in the equation then someone failed to do the task assign to them properly. as for you bigger question well the answer to that is simply its hard to know how the game should be when 90% of it never works in the way it was intended to. how is one to get the common of the game when the game is never running in a common manner?
    The very first modification done by RY was the march time patch !!
    allowing a 90 sec minimum march time if your troops defend your city in order to correct the hidden attack .. you should remember all the complains due to the "I did not get an alerte with my naughty 3rd party add on"
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

  7. #7

    Range troops

    Its simple.If you attack a city thats on defend the minimal time is 1min30 secs.It gives time for the city being attacked to change champ and sac properly.If you hv only 30 secs till attack lands.The defender is not on defend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •