Thread: 10 second lag when I click on my castles

10 second lag when I click on my castles

Same problem as 4-5yrs ago...10sec delay in Castle opening followed by another 10sec delay to set traps for a Wild and another 10secs for adding mercs to the Wild, 30secs in this game is long enough to farm anyone while they're stuck in the dead zone !

Quote Originally Posted by RebelliousOne View Post
    Same problem as 4-5yrs ago...10sec delay in Castle opening followed by another 10sec delay to set traps for a Wild and another 10secs for adding mercs to the Wild, 30secs in this game is long enough to farm anyone while they're stuck in the dead zone !
    the joys of kabam skilled programmers most of these problems have been taken care of by 3rd party scriptwriters they end up fixing more of the bugs then kabam and rockyou together.
    "I have forwarded this to our development team." [B]Translation[/B] "We have sent this to the Recycle Bin." :rolleyes:

If you are on one of the test domains, it was the Arcane Temple causing this problem. They pulled the temple to work on the issues after their test run.

If you are not on a test domain and the problem is persisting, there are a few things you can do to help the situation.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.