Thread: Domain 454: Missing Spells tab and blank Barbarian Raids tab

Domain 454: Missing Spells tab and blank Barbarian Raids tab

Hello--Is anyone else having a problem in Domain 454 with the "Spells" tab not displaying and the "Barbarian Raids" tab being blank in their level 9, 10, 11 or 12 Rally Point? I'm having this issue in my city #8, but in my other cities, the "Spells" tab does appear, but the "Barbarian Raids" tab is blank.

I've tried logging in through Facebook and Kabam.com, and I've used Chrome and Firefox. I've also tried using different computers in different locations. It only seems to be affecting me on 454; my other domain is fine.

Is anyone else having this experience? Has this been discussed elsewhere?

Thank you.

Okay so the resolution is this. Build at least one Barbarian Raid the old-fashioned way (in the Rally Point, manually enter the coordinates, etc.). I did this in my City #8 that was having the issues. The Barbarian Raids are now showing under the Barbarian Raids tab. However, the "Spells" tab in my City 8 is still missing, but is no longer blank for cities 1-7.

Have you opened the Alliance HQ after the Arcane Temple was released? Heard some people were having this issue as they hadn't opened the HQ recently. We are pushing a fix for this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord DotDot View Post
    Have you opened the Alliance HQ after the Arcane Temple was released? Heard some people were having this issue as they hadn't opened the HQ recently. We are pushing a fix for this soon.
    Thank you. I think I had opened the Alliance HQ recently, but just in case, I have opened it this morning. No change; it seems that manually building at least one Barbarian raid fixed things with regards to the Barb raids and the display of the Spells tabs in my cities 1-7, but so far I still don't have a "Spells" tab in city 8 (which is currently in Ascension).

I'll keep an eye out for the Alliance HQ fix and try again then. In the meantime, with the Barbarian raids displaying properly, everything is OK for me now. I hope this information/thread is helpful to other players.

Thanks again.