Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 144

Thread: Alliance / Global Chat

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    0
    Your exactly right. Couldn't have said it better!


    Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazLLC View Post
    cant really screenshot something that isnt there. the problem is not all chat posts are showing for everyone. take 2 accounts 1 from kabam and 1 from fb and put them in the same alliance with other people and watch the chat from both accounts when everyone is talking youll see missing posts. being some people can see the posts but others cant that would mean its being sent to the database just fine but the game is failing to collect all the posts from the database table and or display it in the chat

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazLLC View Post
    cant really screenshot something that isnt there. the problem is not all chat posts are showing for everyone. take 2 accounts 1 from kabam and 1 from fb and put them in the same alliance with other people and watch the chat from both accounts when everyone is talking youll see missing posts. being some people can see the posts but others cant that would mean its being sent to the database just fine but the game is failing to collect all the posts from the database table and or display it in the chat
    I totally agree as well. This chat issue has been going on for along time. All customer services says is that its working fine. How about you try to be logged into game all day and try having convos with alliance mates or even people in global. Have to refresh every 30 secs to make sure your not missing something and even that isnt a guarantee on seeing it. Just wanted to add my 2 cents in on this.

  3. #13

    Chat problems

    Hard to screenshot what you don't see. You refresh and old chat items appear. Other times you miss whole chunks of conversations.

  4. #14
    really hard to talk to your alliance while there are attacks coming in if no one can see what you are saying . Chat is not posting everything ... Communication is part of the game also and should not be neglected ... Please fix chat ... thank you

  5. #15
    Make sure you are only running one session of the game at a time. The server only sends you new chat messages it thinks you haven't already seen, and if it sends them to one game session, it won't send them to the other...

    Also, and this may be a long shot, but I heard recently that if you play through facebook and you have multiple facebook sessions active, this can cause problems with the game, don't ask me why because I don't really understand it, but if you are having problems it might be worth going into your facebook "settings", "security", "where you're logged in" ... and "End Activity" on everything except your currently active session.
    I give up.. you win :/

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    Make sure you are only running one session of the game at a time. The server only sends you new chat messages it thinks you haven't already seen, and if it sends them to one game session, it won't send them to the other...

    Also, and this may be a long shot, but I heard recently that if you play through facebook and you have multiple facebook sessions active, this can cause problems with the game, don't ask me why because I don't really understand it, but if you are having problems it might be worth going into your facebook "settings", "security", "where you're logged in" ... and "End Activity" on everything except your currently active session.
    I dont play from facebook no more and its still the same if not worse in the last few weeks. We are not the only ones that have this issue, many others from other alliances say the same thing.

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    0
    I ended all sessions, cleared cache/ cookies, restart computer, modem, router. & Still doing the same, didnt even make it any better.


    Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    Make sure you are only running one session of the game at a time. The server only sends you new chat messages it thinks you haven't already seen, and if it sends them to one game session, it won't send them to the other...

    Also, and this may be a long shot, but I heard recently that if you play through facebook and you have multiple facebook sessions active, this can cause problems with the game, don't ask me why because I don't really understand it, but if you are having problems it might be worth going into your facebook "settings", "security", "where you're logged in" ... and "End Activity" on everything except your currently active session.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    Make sure you are only running one session of the game at a time. The server only sends you new chat messages it thinks you haven't already seen, and if it sends them to one game session, it won't send them to the other...

    Also, and this may be a long shot, but I heard recently that if you play through facebook and you have multiple facebook sessions active, this can cause problems with the game, don't ask me why because I don't really understand it, but if you are having problems it might be worth going into your facebook "settings", "security", "where you're logged in" ... and "End Activity" on everything except your currently active session.
    I have noticed that some requests have a different time frame.
    it is possible for a player to send a request to ask something to the servers and the answer is ok but from chache data. So it seems that if the client / server is not refresh (and not standalone) you can ask something wich is past and not actualized ....

    this is linked on how the server deal with the huge amount of request...
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    0
    Still no fix. Still no reply from Rockyou, except typically auto response. Or we have forwarded your complain to the engineers.

    Nothing gets fixed. They just release more & more crap.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zaw View Post
    I have noticed that some requests have a different time frame.
    it is possible for a player to send a request to ask something to the servers and the answer is ok but from chache data. So it seems that if the client / server is not refresh (and not standalone) you can ask something wich is past and not actualized ....

    this is linked on how the server deal with the huge amount of request...
    Possibly.. We're all a little bit in the dark on how the servers process requests, and if it is serverS (plural), how they remain in step with each other.
    I give up.. you win :/

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •